It’s been a while, but I’m back to blogging! Life has felt really busy the last couple of months (I’m sure many of you can relate) so I’m excited to have some time to create blog content! Fall is here, rain and all, so I thought it would be fitting to share some of my beauty favourites this season.
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This is definitely an old favourite, I’ve repurchased it a few times and this time my husband picked one up for me (how sweet)! I know a lot of people don’t like the size of the brush but personally I really like it. It gives my lashes length + volume and doesn’t flake during the day or make my lashes feel brittle. My little secret is that I typically buy the mini size; I do this because its actually a better value, and I feel that the formula seems a bit drier in the mini tube which I like a lot better! You can pick this up at your local Sephora or online, the mini retails at $15 and the full size is $30.
2. Benefit Gimme Brow: This is a mini size as well and, I’m pretty sure I got it with my Sephora points. I’m fairy picky with brow gels but I have been loving this one! I usually opt for something clear but this dark brown colour works perfectly for me. What I love most is that it keeps the front of my brows looking nice and fluffy and lasts pretty much all day! You can pick this up at any Sephora (or online) or at a Shoppers Beauty Boutique if you live in Canada. It retails for $32.
3. Too Faced Hangover Primer: This product took me a while to love, I bought it because my HG primer was changed (saaaad) and I had heard good things. Initially I wasn’t impressed, but I gave it another go and it’s been amazing (this might just be because my skin has changed a lot recently, I used to be very oily and now I’m super dry). It makes my face feel super smooth and I definitely notice a difference in my foundation lasting through the day compared to no primer. Its also silicone free which I love! This one is $40 for the full size and, $18 for the mini.
4. Tartelette Flirt Mini Palette: I actually bought this very recently, BUT I love it so much. I had my eye on the new Tartelette Toasted palette (the warm tones are just amazing) but when I stumbled onto this I was sold! I don’t wear eyeshadow everyday so a mini palette is honestly just better for me. Tarte makes some of my favourite eyeshadows and it smells so good! Best part is it’s only $30 at Sephora!
5. Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer: Okay. For real I don’t know why it took me so long to buy this. It’s the best bronzer ever for fair skin. I’ve had the hardest time finding bronzer/contour shades that aren’t too dark for me so this is a little life changing. It blends beautifully on the skin and can be built up and it has a really nice scent to it! I picked this up at Sephora for $38 but as I said before you can also purchase Benefit from a Shoppers beauty boutique.
6. Tarte Blush in Paaarty: I got this blush in the little birthday gift from Sephora and I seriously love it so much. In case you haven’t noticed, Tarte is already one of my favourite cosmetics brands and this blush is just such a pretty shade for fair skin. It looks natural and isn’t overwhelming at all. It has become an everyday makeup staple. It comes in a full size at Sephora as well for $38 if you couldn’t get it for your birthday gift!
7. Tarteist Quick Dry Lip Paint in Delish: I really love this formula because it’s transfer proof, I wear this (and other shades from the range) to work all the time because it lasts and doesn’t budge. It’s perfect for those days you don’t have time to check your lipstick + touch it up. I don’t find it too drying either and this colour has become a fast favourite. It’s such a pretty warm dark nude, perfect for everyday looks! I managed to snag a couple of these at Sephora while they were on sale for $14, but they usually retail for $24.
So that’s it! If you want to check out any of the products mentioned I’ve linked them all in the post. What have you been loving this fall? Let me know – I always love to try out new products!
Until Next Time,