September is right around the corner, and in the spirit of back to school I thought I would share some of my must haves to start the year off! For me September is a busy time of year, not only do I work at an elementary school, but I’m also taking classes so its back to work + school for me. The adjustment to get back into a routine can be a bit tricky, especially when I’ve been off for the last two months. There are a few things that help me get back into the groove of things – here are my back to school must haves:
1. An Agenda! I am a sucker for paper agendas – nothing is better to me than planning out my week with pen and paper. It also keeps stay on track of my homework assignments, exams and any other events. I bought the floral Ban.do one from Chapters, the pattern is so cute and I love the art throughout! They make other sizes + patterns, check them out here.
2. A good to-go mug/cold cup. This is a big one for me, I need coffee and drinking water throughout the day keeps me feeling alert and fresh (plus hydration, right?). I love the metal mugs + cups because they’re great for keeping the temperature of your drink and last forever. This blue one is my favourite!
3. A backpack or tote bag. I personally like to grab a big tote bag to run back and forth from work to class, but I also have a backpack for those days that I need to pack a little extra along with me (big textbooks/computer).
4. Cute notebooks + good pens. Honestly, homework is better with cute supplies right?
5. A list of goals. This one is new to me this year, but I think that this will be very helpful, and hold me accountable for the things I want to achieve or work towards during the course of the school year.
And thats it! I honestly can’t wait for school to start up again, theres something refreshing about a new season and coming back after a long summer break.
Are you headed back to school? Or back to work after a summer holiday? Let me know!
Until next time,