Hello friends! It feels like it’s been forever since I wrote a blog post (oooooopsie). Life has felt busy and honestly I haven’t really been in the headspace to be writing and sharing (even if it is about makeup).
But hey, I’m back now! I figured with summer right around the corner I would share my spring favourites. All of the products I’m sharing today are beauty products – not because I don’t have skin care favourites, but rather I plan on sharing my routine in another post!
Anyways lets get to it!
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: I’ve always been a huge fan of this foundation – in fact this is a repurchase! I’ve been using it so much the last few months I thought I should share it with you guys. The foundation is full coverage, super smooth and comfortable on the skin. I only use a very small amount but because its full coverage a little goes a long way! The thing I love most about this is that it works over my sunscreen, and doesn’t break me out!
2. NUDESTIX Tinted Blur: I bought this maybe a month or so ago, and I am in love. Seriously this is the best! It is very sheer but gives your skin such a beautiful smooth look. Your skin, but better! The stick formula is also super convenient to throw in your purse or your makeup bag if you travel a lot. Again this goes over moisturizer and sunscreen beautifully and sits so nicely on the skin!
3. Smashbox Cali Contour Palette: This palette has become such a go-to for me! The bronzer and contour shades are so beautiful and work well on my fair skin. The blush is also such a perfect tone for natural makeup! It’s definitely a great all in one face palette and, perfect for travel.
4. NUDESTIX Illumi-naughty: I can’t say enough good things about this highlighter. Its just the most perfect formula and gives such a beautiful glow to the skin. It’s also light enough for my fair skin unlike a lot of other highlighters.
5. NUDESTIX In the Nude: This is for sure my favourite blush of the moment – I alternate between using my smashbox palette and this blush with other cream products. When applied with a brush it gives a super natural flush to the skin and lasts so well throughout the day.
6. NUDESTIX Eyebrow Stylus + Gel: Okay, this gel… I don’t even have the words. I love it so much. It holds my brows in place all day and dries down perfectly. Safe to say its my holy grail brow gel. The brow pencil itself is also really nice, its a small triangle shape and goes on effortlessly! Overall a great combination product and perfect for anyone on the go!
7. NYX Micro Brow Pencil: This is a great dupe for the ABH brow wiz, the tip is super small and goes on very smooth. The tip makes creating natural brows really easy and I also like that they include a spooly on the end.
8. NUDESTIX gel colour lip + cheek in “Pulse”: This formula is so nice, its like a lipstick and balm in one. I love wearing this when my lips feel dry! The colour is such a pretty plummy nude and it’s become one of my go-to’s!
9. NUDESTIX lip + cheek in “blush”: This formula is more of a lipstick, but still super hydrating. This shade is such a nice warm nude! I love it on its own or mixed with my BITE 036 lip pencil (AKA my perfect nude).
10. NUDESTIX magnetic matte lip in “rose”: This lives in my bag (along with the other lippies mentioned) and it’s my go-to for any long/busy day. The magnetic matte formula literally lasts through anything! Its kiss proof, transfer proof and pretty much food proof. But the best part is that its so freaking comfortable. It never feels tight or dry, and even though it stays on all day, it comes off with micellar water like a dream.
11. Urban Decay Naked Basics: I’ve had this palette for a long time, but recently I’ve found myself reaching for it a lot more! It has such great neutral shades I wear it almost everyday to work. It’s also super compact which I personally love!
12. NUDESTIX magnetic matte eye pencil “putty”: This would be my alternative to powder shadow – I put this colour all over my lid to neutralize any redness or eye veins (because who likes those?). It’s so great because it doesn’t crease and lasts so well all day! It also works beautifully under other darker shades!
13. Benefit Roller Lash: This might be one of my top 3 mascaras of all time. The tiny brush makes it so easy to get all the tiny lashes, and doesn’t clump or flake at all! The only downside is that it’s a bit difficult to get off, so if you buy it I would recommend getting waterproof makeup remover!
* Clearly I am obsessed with all of my nudestix goodies (but seriously I love this brand) – and I’m sure you will be too! If you want to purchase anything from their site you can use my code “jadedallasharms10” for 10% off of your order! ALSO, I will be giving away a few of my faves on my instagram so keep your eyes peeled!
Let me know what you’ve been loving this last season in the comments below!
Until Next time,